Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m a mean person. I should punish someone for it.

I’m sorry Tom, but safety words are for wusses. It really was a trick question, and that wasn’t very nice of me.

The timing just isn’t right. With your whirlwind life, and my recent . . . you see, I recently ordered a newsletter and apparently I won some bonus gifts, since I also received some erotic videos and ABBA’s Greatest Hits delivered personally by ABBA. At first I thought ABBA was simply making the delivery, but I’ve learned that they are mine to keep and do with as I please. I’m considering setting them up in a human pony stable. They are a bit older than those I usually train, but they are all in quite good shape and very enthusiastic. Benny might be a bit of a problem, but perhaps he will work out as a stable hand. . .

Anyway, there simply isn’t enough time. Perhaps someday, when ABBA is fully trained and you’ve settled down a bit – when the world doesn’t need you so much. For now I’ll just send you a fond *spank* and give you back to your adoring public. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!