Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Halberd Posted:

I just tried it out, equipped it, got the +2 Cha bonus as well. Though you can’t find the item anywhere but on the Sell Items list on the Ppwn shop. Huh.

Seems like it should be legit, in any case, otherwise there’s no reason to display clbum equipment in the Ppwn shop. The clbum it belongs to has to pay full price for it there with no Frugality factored in.

I can’t wait to get 220,000 Flezz for when the Trolls best item becomes avaliable in the shop. Log in to see images!

That’d be awesome, but I’m still madly trying to find a better goddamn computer. Log in to see images!

I’m anxious to see what later stages of the game bring in terms of gear customization. I want my dumbbum emo girl to split her tongue. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!