Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

genericangstyposter Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And we play Dungeons and Dragons. Log in to see images!

And we post on internet forums as to how much our life sucks, and how our parents oppress us and never understand the depth of our sorrow and oh black miasma running down my face, the pain in my empty life is echoing with dull bbum as the metallic taste of my blood spits in my mouth and leaves me like that ****ing ****.

And then we mock other people and expose ourselves to horrors beyond imagining, and revel in them. And we dress up in animal mascot costumes and have orgies.

Oh, my. Now we’re just getting silly.

Sabre has a fascinating imagination. Why, just the other day he was telling me about this place where people dress up in… what did you call it, Sabre, “fursuits”? Yes, I think that was it. And they would go at each other in a peculiar fashion they called “yiffing”. Of course, that would never happen, ha ha ha ha ha!

Quite. *pipe*

Oh, you’d be surprised, chaps. There are even those who tell them to go do it in Hell. It is quite the fabulous person world we live in…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!