Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

L2 Posted:

Combat boots are all function, and no form. So unless you guyz are planning to kick sum bum (which youre not, cuz emos are pansiez), why are you being such unfashionable fabulous persons? Log in to see images!

Ahh, see, you’ve only encountered one type. See, I know my life is a continuing existence of pain & suffering. And it is such an invigorating feeling. But instead of whining (I don’t get that ****, by the way, whining about your life instead of actually ****ing doing something about it), I’ve decided to spread the pain & suffering far & wide. Hell, I butchered my whole ****ing planet, but you don’t see me crying about it. Naw, you just have to embrace the darkness. Ya gotta be pbumionate about it. And besides, instilling a bit of terror in my victims just makes the juices even sweeter. Hell, one of my favorite recipes actually requires the meat to come from a mother watching her only child get garroted with a rusty chainsaw blade. Not actually on the chainsaw at the time, of course, that’s too messy. The agony of the mother just flows into the veins (some kind of hormones, depending on the species), and adds a unique flavor to the meat. Certain spices just pop with fear-laced meat.

Hmm, maybe I should post some recipes?

Anyways, I wear the boots I wear specifically because they don’t stain easily. And they have this great weight to them, gives me a good balance during a standard curbstomp.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!