Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Anansi Posted:

THEN IN A DOG EAT DOG WORLD WHERE ONLY THE STRONG SUPPLY THE SEETHING MbumES WITH THE CANNON FODDER THEY NEED TO GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT NOTHING INSTEAD OF LOUNGING AT HOME DOING NOTHING ABOUT SOMETHING, YOU’RE JUST A BUNCH OF LITTLE GUYS TRYING TO CROWD OUT THE BIG GUY WITH YOUR CLOWN CARS AND SHORT BUSES AND MALFUNCTIONING PEOPLE MOVERS

Pretty much.

PS: IDK if my klanmates will agree with me, but I think you come closer than anyone to “getting” the TSB.

Biff Tannen Posted:

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS ME TO FORGIVENESS.

I LOVE TEAM SHORTBUS IN A WHOLLY CHRISTIAN MANNER AND TESTIFY THAT THEY ARE GREATER THAN YOU.

HALLELUJHA!

It’s pretty pathetic to transfer your bumhurt to FW. I thought you were OK, but you’ve got issues. My guess: you ran out of phone numbers to drunk dial.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/02/2008 12:27PM

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!