Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

I deleted the texts (my phone can only hold 50 and I get about 70 a day, usually.) She has now gone all super **** on me and is texting me repeatedly to tell me that I am a whore and a (get this) Jezebel. He told her that he did send those texts but only to see what kind of response he would get from me because I am such a “dirty whore” and all I wanted was his sex. She hasn’t quite realized the fact that after he sent them, I told him he was a horrible person. ( I know I am such a skank!) I told her its great that she has trust in him and I’m really glad that they can be happy, but if she really didn’t believe what I had said, she wouldn’t still be texting me telling me that I am a liar.

Marcos El Malo Posted:

why you have anything to do with these people?

I used to be friends with my ex. He was like a super emo kid when we dated and I took away the razor blades and told him to man up. So until this happened,we were pretty close.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!