Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xX_H0LY_D1V3-
R_Xx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

igreat timestears Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

So… I’m guessing we either need a Catholic priest or the Ghostbusters….

Who are tu gonna call?! RODRIGO!

WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF YOU ARE SPEAKING IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE DEAD!?

Its true. Igreat timestears has no male reproductive organ.

MY male reproductive organ WILL BURN THROUGH YOUR FACE WITH HATE AND enjoy!

You must not be so angry, amigo! Animoso leads only to…EL CHUPACABRA! RODRIGO! believes that you must embrace the amor within your heart! Perhaps try flexing!

What? You were talking about Italian food, and now you’re talking about chalupas? THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAVE SENT THEE! I AM A FORCE OF THE NEVERWORLD!

Please don’t hurt me… please, I’m still in here, I’m still in here, I’m trapped inside the… AHAHAHAHAH YOUR MOTHER SUCKS male reproductive organS IN FRANCE! I AM THE GOD OF ****! REAP WHAT YOU MAY SOW, FOR IT IS DESTRUCTION ON YOUR PATHOS! No… no… I want to FIGHT IT! I can’t be… this is… demon? YOU ****ING woman's genitals **** woman's genitals****ER!

You wrap yourself in dark rags, you fill your soul with hate, you enjoy your ears with evil, and you try to deny the monster within? The monster you have fed and raised? The monster that is…YOU?!. LET YOUR DEMON FREE.

Star of the masquerade

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!