Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

How was it not constructive? I’m backing your very good awesome genius idea, and this is the thanks I get? ****, I think EVERYTHING should be a hybrid. I’m sick of plain old stuff just being stuff. Like Milk and Orange Juice. Why can’t we have ****ing MOARANGE Juice? Or Energy and Matter? Wouldn’t it simplify things if it was Menergy?

Actually **** it. This is overcomplicating EVERYTHING. Why don’t we have a single hybrid and just call it STUFF. So, you wouldn’t be a Tardwhore. You’d just be STUFF. Playing a STUFF on your STUFF as you (STUFF) sit at STUFF in your STUFF. Now, get the **** off of my STUFF, you tardwhore.

Look, if you want a clbum for each and every role playing possibility, why don’t you just ****ing wait for Wizards of the Coast to buy Crotch Zombie and then **** on everything?

Which one is it? =o!

Happy ****bag?

Yeah, it makes perfect sense.

You just go back and forth.

If you want to toss in the sarcastic part hinted at be adding WAY to many examples… that really doesn’t work because it was never his (the person who you quoted) idea. Then, if thats the case, your defense was completely sarcastic.. which means you should GTFO.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!