Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balloon Posted:

I though repetition was because there werne’t many “good” threads to choose from.

There were good threads that required a very basic knowledge of the goth girlie junkie scene, i.e., they lacked broad appeal
amongst the uneducated teenage morons and those that share in roughly the same amount of life experience as your typical
mallrat. So either CZ is catering to the ignorant, or they themselves are ignorant.

Log in to see images!Yeah, I’m still ****ed my @royalty::scap Albert entry didn’t make it. It should have
been a shoe-in. It would have been a shoe-in if this was a slightly more sophisticated crowd. It got hammered pretty bad.
I also had some pretty good entries that ALMOST made it, and I really don’t know why they didn’t. Log in to see images!

EDITED for formatting because Velveeta’s 2nd (very informative) post hosed the page.
Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/01/2008 1:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!