Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Mistress_Payne Posted:

#1) BETTER THAN ANY WOMAN YOU’VE EVER TOUCHED, DIRT EATER

#2) MISTRESS PAYNE DOES NOT DO THIS AS A HOBBY. MISTRESS PAYNE DOES NOT DO THIS AS A JOB. MISTRESS PAYNE SIMPLY IS.

#3) IF YOU PREFORM WELL, YOU MAY BE ALLOWED TO great times ONCE A WEEK OR SO, NOT THAT I THINK AN INFERIOR SPECIMEN LIKE YOU IS UP TO THE TASK OF SATISFYING ME

#4) I GET WET ONLY AT THE SIGHT OF THE FUHRER’S GLORIOUS male reproductive organ. ALL OTHER MEN ARE MERELY STAND INS.

Ok, so you ARE female… thats a good start. I will get to bust a nut. Ok, ok… Dedicated to the task at hand and there’s the potential for kinky sex while dressed as Hitler. Log in to see images! So long as we don’t do this in the UK or Germany I think this is a go.

Ein volk!

Ein Reich!

Ein Fuhrer baby!!

**** you, you ****ing uppity ****! I’ll **** you and your lesbian fish eating friends in front of your ****ing mothers! You’re gonna DIE ****!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!