Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

So Christmas makes you happy? Aren’t you an Emo? And I’m atheist so I don’t celebrate Christmas but when I was younger they gave all of us kids in the shelter go on a 20$ shopping spree at K-Mart or some other budget store. I bought my mother a POS earing with her birthstone in it and the gold plating was practically turning green from air contact. The press was there so she put it in her ear, took it out right after, and the rash went away after a couple of days. I don’t have pics but that was my most memorable Christmas.

lol i usd to b not vry happy but im on happidex an smileprn wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;^____^ thats a prty good christmas, but i wldnt spend $20 on an earrngs unless it was 4 a rly good cosplay, mayb GOKI frm NARUTARU.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!