Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

so my pimp ttly sed i culd git implants, but i dunno if i wanna git em in my mammary glands or my bum. its liek ttly hard 2 figur out wich 1s bettr n i no ill b able 2 git teh othr 1 done eventlly, but i dunno wich 1 will git me mor flezz now. so i was thinkng that u culd help me. wut shuld i git, mammary glands or bum?

My dear young lady, no one will ever treat you with respect if you don’t respect yourself. The way you present yourself can make all the difference in the world. For one thing, you could put on some decent clothes. That corset you’re wearing … well, even in my mother’s day, only loose women wore things like that.

And your grammar and spelling are atrocious, dear. I’m sure your community college could help you improve your language skills. Quite frankly, I can barely understand what you’ve written, and what I did understand I found deplorable — talking about boobies and bottoms in front of complete strangers.

No matter how unpleasant your upbringing may have been, I believe that it’s never too late to improve yourself and your situation in life. I am certain that if you sit down and have a talk with your pastor, he’ll be able to guide you onto a more fruitful path, one that is pleasing in the eyes of God.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!