Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

BirdofPrey Posted:

It has been scientifically proven that the northern european white race is the smartest race on Earth. We can clearly see that from the accomplishments made by our race; all important technological inventions have originated from us!

We should not mix blood with asian, african, indian, australian and pacific races, which did not originate in Atlantis.

Everyone knows that northern european white race originated in Atlantis. Before its downfall, our superior race sailed forth (leaving the sinners to sink down with the continent) and founded the civilizations of Ancient Greek and Rome.

Of course, all non-white, non-european races can be excellent True Christians and go to Heaven just like anyone else. We just should be aware of our superior heritage and nurture it.

While I agree with you in principle, dear — every man and woman should be proud of their heritage — I do feel that it’s important to remind you that we are all equal in the eyes of God. And even though you may have been born black, you can still make a fine contribution to society. Just look at that Bill Cosby. I think he’s so funny. And though I don’t know any Mexicans, I’m sure they’re fine people, for the most part.

Jesus died for the sins of all of us.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!