Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Milo Posted:

THERES HOMOSEXUALS ON THIS THING?

Recemntly I learned about so called “MUDS” and “MUSHES” in Internet. They are called by telnet prohgram. I visited a few of them, and found out that they are RAN BY SATAN WORSHIPERS! The idea of these “games” is to KILL all other players and worship pagan gods! Also I heard that now there are “MUCKs” which are guised as Christian games but actually are blasphemy of the worst sort!

WARNING!! Do not EVER click on thses adreses, unless yoou are STRONG in faith! These “games” are utterly evil! First I tried Zombe mud which is obivously VOODO worship which is a pagan religion of the WORST sort! Then I went to BAT mud which seems to be about SERIAL KILLERS!!!

How CAN these kinds of satanic games be allowed!?! I mailed their internet service procivers about these ILLEGAL games and told them to stop THEM at once! Yes, ILLEGAL, in Finland there still is the “Jumalan pilkka laki” (Blashphemy Law) which should forbid such games!!! I hecked only finish games so far, but I do not NEED to check any other because there is enough evidense!

edit SUCCESS!!! They closed down the satanic Zomibe MUD! Let us PRAY that the other games will be closed down really soon too!

edit Now they OPENED that satanic mud again, but there now is an anonymous tip phone of Finland’s Central Criminal Investigation Department, and blashphemy is forbidden by our law, so I now can DO something about theses satanic muds!!!

BirdofPrey edited this message on 04/28/2008 8:19AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!