Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sonpansatan

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My stuff for last round. I did NOT do well this time.

Thread Titles

Holocaust survivors: Those lucky bastards.

17-13=4

Poll: Is using Ophelia’s poetry going too far for torture?

13-9=4

Organizing a trip to Tibet to protest against the Chinese. Warning: Chinese police don’t know about safewords.

20-18=2

Thermite, the overlooked sex toy.

13-14=-1

Hello, @government_agency!! I am a terrorist who knows where the next attack will occur. I’ll never submit to traditional interrogations though. Log in to see images!

6-11=-5 Log in to see images!

Typical Posts

Practice your risky techniques with nerds. They’re so desperate to get laid they’ll do anything, and no one will miss them if something goes wrong.

48-12=36

Come on, we women have anal sex all the time, so shut up and take it!

30-12=18

They can handle power tools, tolerate pain, and don’t mind experimentation. How Stuff Breaks is the perfect place to look for partners.

26-13=13

@politician_contemporary can waterboard me anytime.

23-13=10

I would actually just stick to regular male reproductive organ and ball torture. Remember, you can fleece a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once.

15-7=8

Angry Replies

Don’t think that I only use my @weapon for @sex_act. You best watch your back.

55-16=39

What are you doing on a BDSM board? You couldn’t dominate Denture Chat!!

31-20=11

This is why the world can never have too many ball gags.

21-10=11

I’d drag you in for a good beating, but all of my male reproductive organrings are too big for you.

18-15=3

I’m surprised you know what sex is.

16-16=0

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!