Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Pink Floyd

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

BirdofPrey Posted:

i’m lumping you in with all the people who write long, wordy, unfunny posts and think they look intelligent because of it. it is time to look deep within yourself, beyond your pretention and bad taste in music, and realize that naming yourself pink floyd and posting nothing but pink floyd lyrics is a god-awful forum gimmick, and that you are in reality pretty dumb

Why does everything have to be funny? Are you incapable of actually holding a conversation without “ha-ha’s”?

And furthermore why in the hell do you consider a couple of paragraphs of words to be long and lengthy? Are you just that low on the food chain that anything above a Dr. Suess book baffles you?

Ive only made about 7 posts and half of them were in response to your vagrant stupidities. So as for implying my “gimmick” being something that has PLAGUED these forums is a bit misleading.

But I am happy to admit you are the silly muppet as I first replied. Here comes nanafabulous personjesus to save you from the big bad gimmick poster who actually was only defending himself to begin with. So good job “nanafabulous person”, you’re right on cue.

Furthermore, your attacks on the group Pink Floyd is a bit very special. Roger and Syd are big boys. I’m sure they could care less what one speck of dust thinks of them, and as for my opinion of it? I could care less what you think. It isn’t like your thoughts (or lack thereof) would sway my enjoyment of their music in any way.

Besides someone with such a strong dislike or hatred towards Pink Floyd such as you “children” would only lead me to believe that you’re Foo Fighter fans or some other ****ty rock/pop groupie.

So please continue, I enjoy your stupidity.

“There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!