Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

You need to get back on your meds, especially your lithium. kthx

Well, actually, that’s the funny thing. I was all depressed and emo in high school, right? Saw a counselor, had serious problems, people suggested I might need meds, but I refused because they changed one of my friends’ personality sort of. Recently, I guess it came out that in some people one of my allergy medications causes severe depression and suicidal impulses.

... Not knowing this, several years ago, when I started college, I stopped taking all my allergy meds for reasons I didn’t quite understand. Something about freedom and not wanting to suddenly be without insurance due to my white trash family. I immediately became a lot happier, but bumumed it was the whole college environment.

LOL, guess not.

I had hated medicine before that, but now… meh. Between that and some other things in my life, I think I’m going to turn into one of those crazy organic foods type peeps. Otherwise… Garbage in, garbage out, you know?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!