Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Kinda disregarding the (tbh in some way intriguing) war on words with onli vs. others, I’ll jump back to the point about newbies being confused about the role-playing:

I can see that at first sight the forums may seem a bit confusing especially when it comes to where to role play and where to not role play. Sure, there are those board rules stickies around, but let’s face it, not everyone is going to read them. Read this or risk ban… meh, I decided to risk ban and see what happens…

One partial solution which could ease the “confusing rp-situation” for newbies might be renaming the IRL group of topics into something like “IRL (no role playing here)”. That would be very clear from the get-go and might even prevent some newbies just coming in and trolling their way through the IRL forums as seen on RP-forums, though at least so far that hasn’t been much of a problem. (At least I haven’t noticed the problem, but I haven’t been spending that much time here either as I have lots of other things to do.)

But in conclusion, I’m also quite against stupid warning labels and lame instructions, so I don’t find it necessary to rename the IRL group or anything. I’m sure people most will find out by themselves what to do and where. And yeah, this Internets isn’t serious, just look at this Log in to see images!

The renaming thing was just something I thought of, when I saw that someone had had problems with identifying the role-playing topics.

———

TLDR: Nothing of much importance here, you can easily skip this one… go back to your quite hilarious feud pls.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!