Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BirdofPrey Posted:

jesus christ. if making the forums more popular would attract more people like you, thank god they’re not. You really consider yourself a quality poster, don’t you? More posters like you would completely suck the humor dry from these forums.

Again, talking about things you know nothing about.

You’ve made a decision on me after reading two posts.

I could quite comfortably flame you. Would that make you happier? Would that be a quality post? Would that inject your brand of humour?

What kind of person am I then that you object to? Given the facts you actually have on me I can only bumume you dislike people capable of forming coherent sentences and articulating a point of view that differs to your own.

You accuse me of taking the internet far too seriously when you are the one reacting to my posts. Perhaps you’d like to think about that a little. I say a little as I’m trying to keep it within your ability range. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!