Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Another issue I think I had is that there seem to be a lot of in-jokes based around the game. Which isn’t really a problem as you’d expect it but again I found it a little confusing.

For example I have tried the INCIT thing a couple of times and people have written captions that other people loved and yet to me it seemed completely unfunny and irrelevant. Now having played the game further through I have then experienced things that the jokes were based on and hence they make more sense.

As said this isn’t really a problem but it did create a feeling of being on a different wavelength to the people here and hence could make it more difficult for people to engage with any discussions if they experienced the same thing.

I really don’t care if people who don’t play FW are turned off by the FW boards. Every group with any amount of history will reference shared experiences, deal with it.

Also I tend to be too verbose and even I’m amazed at how much you wrote to say “there are in-jokes here”.

Sancdar edited this message on 04/24/2008 9:36AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!