Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zombiefleur

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hi there.. I just started on this game and I’ve never posted on any forum before, but I saw this thread and thought I’d contribute my shiny new two cents.

I was so excited when I first submitted my entries. It was fun! And I was funny! And if other entries were funny, I voted them up! If they weren’t funny, I pbumed and if they just plain didn’t fit the theme or, for some other reason, just sucked, I downvoted.

I soon had plans to contribute to everything! I started with enemies first, but then realized I’d blown all my building points. Still excited! Wishing I could contribute more! I’d already lost all my scoops to domination cards, so it wasn’t even about competing, just creating. And then, suddenly, everyone hated everything I had done. I went from 10s to -5s overnight. I can’t even describe how depressing it was. Especially when so many UNFUNNY ones were doing so well.

At this point I don’t know if I’ll continue to contribute. It doesn’t seem like it’s set up to promote the highest quality entries. Maybe if it wasn’t competitive, just cooperative? I don’t mind putting effort into things if it’s appreciated, but…from what other people have written it seems pretty random as to what goes up and what goes down. At least in the Enemies section. Maybe if it wasn’t part of Domination? But I suppose people would still sucker downvote folks over the cash prizes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!