Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

this was in my head when i woke up.

i wrote it down.

i don’t think i’ll show it to anyone at school. last time i talked to the campus psychologist, she said “if you’re having suicidal thoughts, it’s important to act upon them.” i’m pretty sure she meant act to get rid of them, though.

Tormented by the fleeting images of constant nightdreams and daymares, the girl turns restlessly from side to side, tangled in the sheets entwined around her legs. Her arm creeps up and brushes away a wisp of hair from her sweating face, turned into the pillowcase in a vain attempt to shut out the reality slowly coming back into focus. Strange expressions pbum over her face, bizarre combinations of agony and ecstasy, a seeming saint tortured by philistines. Waking comes slowly, as a mixture of emotions sweep across the drawn face of the girl. The slow realization that life has gone on, that she has awoken once more to that world that she so unwillingly inhabits, is one that slowly grinds into her consciousness and wipes out the spark that had so briefly existed in her eye. She untangles her legs from the sweat-soaked bedcovers and sweeps her feet over the edge of her bed. Slowly shaking her head in a futile attempt to clear the cobwebs of sleep from her mind, she groggily stands and stumbles her way to the bathroom, where she stares blearily into the mirror that reflects her face. Regaining consciousness is hardly her ideal start to a day.

anyone else write?

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!