Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Escher Posted:

i don no, i meen iev ben redin tihs book by camlie pagilia Log in to see images!

Escher, i tell you this as i’ve told you before — it’s as Camille Paglia says: “Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.” your looks should never be used for any purpose other than as you see fit. that’s not to say you shouldn’t use them — Paglia again states that “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. it’s part of the sizzle.” what that does mean, though, is that, again according to Paglia, “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.”

you shouldn’t be doing anything for the men. they should be doing things for you.

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!