Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

BirdofPrey – You want me to explain why you think I’m going to hell when I die?

Jimmy_da_geek – And I suppose you’re in on this plan of his, are you? How exactly does my lack of belief fit in?

Macks – You’re saying that because you think that God has forgiven all the **** that you’ve done and made you immortal, I should believe that too?

Tesfan – Actually, I don’t think I’m “hip and stuf!” I think I’m right. Also, doesn’t it make you the least bit uncomfortable that millions – nay, billions – of people who were otherwise wonderful people are now burning in hell because they didn’t worship your God?

noSEXjustKITTEN – That seems a bit fickle of God, doesn’t it? Deciding whether or not you go to heaven based on whether or not you wear a uniform?

Crayoncakes – You may be the only person to reply to me so far with a modigreat times of intelligence.

Anansi – Yes, because unfounded insults that are irrelevant to the topic are definitely going to make me see the light. Thanks, buddy.

Next batch, please. And, people – spellcheck is your friend.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!