Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Anansi Posted:

Yeah, whatever. We’re forgetting what this thread is really about:

Do I get to be in IWill’s band? And more importantly, does IWill’s bbum player wanna make out?

god, i don’t know and i don’t care, because she quit. we finally find the only drummer on campus who isn’t totally wasted, has half a brain, and any sort of sense of rhythm and third practice she get into an argument with him about the Ramones – the Ramones, of all the stupid insignificant bands to argue about – and she ups and quits because she doesn’t feel we’re “serious” enough, which means that Brad wasn’t working hard enough to puff up her overblown ego, so now we have a drummer but no bbumist.

can you play bbum? if not, i think im going to wall myself off with Weezer’s second blue album and not come out until Friday.

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!