Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Sancdar Posted:

They make less   at rollover and spend more on consumables. Repair costs are irrelevant until the various tricks are fixed/changed, but I don’t know that they have an advantage there either.

So they’re slower to pwn and get less of a reward when they finally do so. Also, since their high defense makes combat more erratic, they’re harder to predict proper consumable levels for, so less-experienced players are more likely to die. Where’s the benefit that makes them worth it?

Also if you could look at the suggestion I posted, I really do want somebody’s opinions on it.

In my experience, the much higher repair costs for a camwhore result in earning approximately the same net flezz as a troll. I suppose you could say that repair costs are irrelevant, although I think that insisting that trolls are underpowered due to a bug has no bearing on the fundamental balance between the clbumes.

I like your idea of making defense increase healing. Maybe make it 2% or 2.5%, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!