Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

chrishallett83 Posted:

How is your win/loss record since WW2?

Korea = FAIL

Vietnam = FAIL

Iraq = FAIL

Afghanistan = FAIL

Iraq 2 = FAIL

You should read a book called “Bravo Two Zero”, by Andy McNab,

You should read a book called “Shut the **** Up and Mind Your Own Business Ya ****tard (Or At Least Get Your Facts Straight)” by Me

Korea: America’s intervention halted the communist movement into South Korea. If not for our involvement, The democracy that is South Korea would be no more. That’s a WIN in my book.

Iraq (1): Our stated goal was to protect Kuwait against an invasion from Iraq. There was never an intent to enter Iraq and kill / overthrow Saddam Hussein. WIN

Afghanistan: The stated purpose of the invasion was to capture Osama bin Laden, destroy al-Qaeda, and remove the Taliban regime which had provided support and safe harbor to al-Qaeda. While bin Laden is still unaccounted for, his presence has been diminished to such an extent that his capture is inconsequential. Al-Qaeda is basically a non-factor in Afghanistan now and the Taliban regime has very little power. The Afghani people fight along side of the Americans now. Sounds like a WIN to me, ****tard.

Iraq (2): While it is still a war in progress, the outcome is somewhat ambigious, but it must be stated that Hussein is out of power, democratic elections have taken place and the majority of Iraqis fight the insurgents to gain the freedom and democracy they so desire. Again, anything can happen so the term of FAIL or WIN can hardly be used, the term “successful” can be.

Now, go **** yourself.

Suck it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!