Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

chrishallett83 Posted:

”America may be a ****hole sometimes. But you bunch of pussies always come running to us when **** has to be dealt with.”

Oh, so that’s why America needs our (and the UK’s) small squads of special forces operatives to ‘soften up’ places like Afghanistan and Iraq for MONTHS before you even dare to invade with your 200,000 troops and billions of dollars worth of air support. WE had to disrupt their communications, disable most of their sensory technologies and take out their major supply operations before you pussies would cross the border.

It seems you ****ers are the ones who come running to US when you need help, to save your arses from the camel jockeys, or to gain UN approval for one of these wars you start and then can’t finish… How is your win/loss record since WW2?

Korea = FAIL

Vietnam = FAIL

Iraq = FAIL

Afghanistan = FAIL

Iraq 2 = FAIL

You should read a book called “Bravo Two Zero”, by Andy McNab, he’s an ex-SAS soldier who was in the middle east clearing the way for the US. Don’t worry, it’s not an America-bashing book so it won’t make you cry and hug your teddy-bear, it’s sort of like a de-breifing of his mssion, and it’s ****ing fascinating. And it shows just how hard those ****ers are.

cannon fodder

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!