Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

y dont we all just accept teh fact that teh tru way is teh force. it has a lite side (Esher wuld b here) n a dark side (that’d b all of TSB i thinkLog in to see images!), it doesnt involv tyng ur kid 2 a rock n killng him so ur god can no 4 sure that u honor him (srsly, wtf is up wit a omnipotent god who has 2 test ppls 2 prove ther loalty? all-luvng n all-nong n all-powrful? yea rite!)

im nawt an athiest, nothng aganst them just no doubt in god.

i no thers a god, so im nawt agnostic.

i no god doesnt giv a **** about ppls so i blong 2 no religion. if he did we wuldnt hav ppls liek dante kinkade, wuld we? ny tru god who matchd all teh “requirmnts” 4 teh god of christns, jews n muslims (cuz no mattr how u say it, they all worship the same god) wuld allow teh **** that goes on down here, free will or no.

im such a whore Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!