Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i just want 2 say there is a(are) god(s) (whatevr u call him/her/it n howevr many u think ther r) but he/she/it/they has a great sence of humor (rlly, look at teh world wit open eyes sumtim, ull c it i promis.) also, god(s) dont giv a **** wut we mere mortls do, so i srsly doubt gods offended by nythng on this site. and lets nawt forgit that evn if teh bible was inspird by god (i doubt it cuz hav u evr red that thing? its all secks drugs mor secks n human sacrific, plus it constantly contramale reproductive organs itself) u haev 2 admit that god him/her/it/themselvs didnt write it, it was written by man.

imho, ny1 who thinks forums need 2 b deletd just cuz it offnds u, gtfo. u new wut u wer gittng in2 wen u startd this game, n if u didnt then, u do now.

im such a whore Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!