Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

1338h4x Posted:

Regardless of whether or not permanent damage was done, he spammed malicious scripts that would try to **** with players and **** with the game in ways it’s not supposed to be ****ed with. Yeah, I think that’s the kind of abuse that deserves a permban.

Mewmew Posted:

Sure, in a “role playing” sense it would be funny. But the reality is that’s all we are doing here, fantasy role playing within the rules of the game. When somebody takes it to another level, actually ****ing people over with scripts and such, it’s not either funny or impressive. “But the game is about ****ing people over!” Exactly, the game is, the parody is, but actually scripting or hacking in ways that screws people over outside of the way the game is built to do it is lame and wrong. I may be an over sensitive woman's genitals who has an over sensitive woman's genitals that gets wet every time my panties move, but actually hacking, scripting, ****ing people over, at least people who don’t deserve it, is not funny or impressive. And a two day ban is not enough for actually scripting and screwing up people in a way the game does not usually allow.

Oh get over yourself. Tom has contributed loads to this game through forumbuidlr, donations and bugfinding in general. His efforts in IDC were considered “annoying” at the time by a few chatters, but everything he found and exploited was fixed because he found them.

Sure, he could have just messaged some of the staff and reported the bugs, but where’s the fun in that?

This game is all about having fun, and when people get this incensed because they’re inconvenienced for a short amount of time, it’s clear they’re taking this game too seriously.

Honestly, lets consider what has been done: Three klans were disbanded. Some members were kicked out. The only permanent damage is that a whoreklan filled with inactive players lost it’s low standards epeen, and message boards were lost. I can understand being a little mad about the message boards, but, uhm, oh well? Sorry, it’s just I’m not understanding how it’s really that big a deal.

Look, TSB itself lost a few members during this, a few who have yet to return. I was even kicked multiple times. But none of us give a ****.

Now, if your stats/flezz/medals were lost and you were not able to get them back then I could see your point. Otherwise, meh.

Considering the nature of the game it’s absurd that so many of you are having this reaction to it. I would have thought a lighthearted game about trolling would attract players with a more playful attitude. But instead we get members with bumholes so tight they’d make KoL collective community jealous.

These are the early stages of a game. The ones where the game is filled with holes and tantalizing exploits. I’m sure much later when the game is overrun with suprsrs gamers without funny that this sort of thing won’t be tolerated.

But now is the time for fun, damn it.

Seriously guys, it’s the internet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!