Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Got a follow up.

Hi Friend.

You confuse me, there is no counting, we count for you everything. But if you want us to count bars or dust for you, I can do it. As Miner for the ministry of natural resources my counting skills are very low. In order to count bars or dust for you, I are in need of flezz statements and account numbers. We can discuss such matters over phone, intertubes, or pigeons in a timely and quick matter.

Our Flezz bars have drastically reduced in price recently, and I am in need to get rid of them all quickly. In my country this flezz mineral is very plentiful, and becoming almost free to us and unvalualbe, but all my life I have mined such. In your country you can sell this flezz bar or alluvial dust for great flezz, at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz. We made mistake by keeping it for to long, and only try to help our feeling peoples, by giving you a chance to use it before you hold it to long. In my country we say, “Milk the goat by the tit, Or the town whore will squuege you”, follow that wisdom friend.

I greatly look foward to your reply.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

—-

original message

Yup, count me in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!