Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

jAyJaYgEe Posted:

As stated in my clever title, I am someone new here with a question about the Competitions…

I am already addicted to the game after less then a week and considering purchase of the Brownie Points to buy 69 Forum Visits.

My question is that would I be screwing myself over by no longer being able to play with the competitive aspects of Forumwarz? Is this some sort of uber-cool-mega-awesome thing that everyone must experience?

After you beat the game (which won’t take you too long) if you don’t get involved in domination or post more in flamebate there isn’t much else.

You could always buy 69 visits then buy another character, which would be eligible for competitive aspects

manimal edited this message on 04/16/2008 6:59PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!