Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SouleXtincti-
on

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Chilean Sea Bastard Posted:

So you’re saying there won’t be free food at the next one?

well **** that then

This is not dinner theatre! This is the great spiritual mirror that reflects only what lies within! And like all mirrors, it distorts the image to show you the truth! Do you open a concession stand at a sunset? Do you hawk hot dogs at the birth of a child? No, no, a thousand times NO! Log in to see images!

To all of those with kind words, my thanks. Performance is a tragedy, the act existing in only the most fleeting of moments, each second tumbling into the void to clear the way for the next. And thus, the Performer kills his children as quickly as they emerge from the womb. Only in the hearts and minds of you, my esteemed audience, does the Performance live on, and for this, again, I offer my thanks.

The black cloud surrounds, astounds, confounds

The choking black brings painful peace… but not soon enough…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!