Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Added a backpack, and put the Masterwork back on the battleaxe. Did I do that right?

And a handy language and Knowledge skill (let’s say he picked it up from fighting evil thingies summoned by the enemy in wartime or something, I got the right language right?) towards Warrior of Darkness. And a couple other handy skills. Where were the requirements for the Prestige Clbumes again?

Excellent! Log in to see images! Yes, that was very right indeed. Now if only I had a fap icon to show my pleasure…

In other news, you’re free to choose Abyssal (Chaotic) or Infernal (Lawful) for your PRC: both counts towards the requirements. Here they are again for handy-dandy reference.

Disciple of Dispater
    Alignment: any evil
    Base Attack Bonus: +6
    Feats: Disciple of Darkness, Expertise, Power Attack
    Special: Must be initiated into the cult of Dispater.

Warrior of Darkness
    Alignment: any evil
    Base Attack Bonus: +5
    Skills: Alchemy 3 ranks, Knowledge (Arcana) 3 ranks, Speak Language (Abyssal or Infernal), Spellcraft 1 rank.
    Feats: Iron Will
    Special: Must endure a week’s worth of painful and scarring black magic rituals performed in solitude, the secrets of which take months to study and research successfully. Don’t worry about this, I’ll arrange for this to happen if you so decide to go with this clbum.

Take note, Sabre, your skill points should total up to 28 (2 base + 1 Int + 1 Human, multiplied by 7). Currently they total up to 21 only (remember the one free rank in Knowledge- City), so you’ve still got 7 skill points to spend. May I suggest Alchemy?

eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/15/2007 4:35AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!