Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Looks great! However, your skill points add up to 46, you’ve still got 2 spare skill points floating about, and you forgot to include the free rank of Knowledge (Home Town). Also, your armour looks a little confused: is it padded or leather? Padded gives you +1 AC, while leather gives you +2 and studded leather +3.

Heward’s Handy Haversack: my compliments to your choice. Branding Iron and Holy Symbol: in what shape/design? Hanging rope: a noose I bumume? If so, made from what rope?

Also, you’re currently 92gp and 4sp in debt according to my calculations. Log in to see images!

1. If you don’t mind me being in debt to a loan shark (HINT HINT- THROWING THE DM A BONE <_<Log in to see images! then I’d be glad to be in debt. Otherwise, I’ll take stuff away. Of course, if it is a loan shark, he gave it under the name of Frederic Coln

2. I added 2 in Tumble.

3. Padded leather armor; so only +1 bonus.

4. The branding iron is a sigil of J and V interspersed. He doesn’t tell anybody what it means, as he doesn’t want people to know his real name, generally. The holy symbol is the one of St. Cuthbert, so that he can blend in most anywhere in any situation. He doesn’t want to keep any symbols of Mammon on his person, because of his uh… propensity to get jailed.

5. Free rank taken.

6. “Hanging rope” is how the Book of Vile Darkness puts it. I think it’s standard rope, only a little thicker and made for hanging.

7. male reproductive organ.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!