Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Almac Zakarion
Male Human Fighter
Age 32
Level 4

STR 16 (+3)    DEX 14 (+2)    CON 14 (+2)
    INT 13 (+1)    WIS 10 (+0)    CHA 12 (+1)

AC 12
      + 2 Dex Bonus
      + x Armour Bonus: Armour
      + x Shield Bonus: Shield

Initiative: 16 (+4 Improved Initiative)
    Fortitude:  +6 (4 base + 2 Con)
    Reflex:     +3 (1 base + 2 Dex)
    Willpower:  +1 (1 base + 0 Wis)

Base Attack Bonus: +4
    Melee Attack:      +7 (+4 BAB + 3 Str)
    Ranged Attack:     +6 (+4 BAB + 2 Dex)

Languages
---------
Common
Dwarven

Skills
------
Intimidate           8 (7 ranks + 1 Cha)
Jump                 7 (4 ranks + 3 Str)
Climb                7 (4 ranks + 3 Str)
Ride                 4 (2 ranks + 2 Dex)
Knowledge (History)  3 (2 ranks + 1 Int)
Knowledge (City)     2 (1 rank  + 1 Int)

Feats
-----
3 standard feats
3 Fighter feats

Equipment
---------

I’ve given it some thought, Sabre, and I think I’ve found a couple of possible prestige clbumes for your character to advance into. You pick one that you think sounds interesting, and I’ll Tubmail you the requisites to move into it. Alternatively, if you find anything that looks interesting to you, let me know anyway.

The rest of you, look away. Log in to see images!

- Disciple of Dispater: paranoid and mistrustful, these fighters worship Dispater, the lawful-evil Lord of Iron, who subsequently grant them power over iron. They gain abilities such as the ability to deal more damage with iron weapons, rusting grasp, ironskin, summmoning erinyes etc. Paranoia is a logical development from apathy from PTSD. Recommended.

– Thrall of Juiblex: Juiblex is a chaotic-evil demon whose domain is that of slime and ooze. Their abilities run towards secreting caustic slime, summoning oozes, spreading disease and contagion, altering their face and forms, and spewing projectile vomit. For an apathetic character, he might just as well sell his soul to a foul demon as long as it keeps him alive. Recommended.

– Warrior of Darkness: through mastery of alchemy the Warrior of Darkness anoints himself with strange oils and potions to gain supernatural powers, such as darkling weapon (weapon gains +1 or equivalent enchantment bonus), dark senses (ability to sense anything within 60 ft even in complete darkness), demonic wings and such.

Alternatively, you can just level up purely as a fighter and build your character around the fighting styles as shown in the Quintessential Fighter, in which case you’ll need to take note of the requirements each have for their style. With the halberd, Orask is probably the best choice, or Ralix if you prefer something more plain. I’ll stay away from Horsepike because I’ll tell you straight up that we won’t be doing much mounted combat in this game. There’s no reason why you can’t take a prestige clbum and a fighting style at the same time, just take into consideration the feats required.

Why do I ask about your intended path of progress? For starters, it would probably affect your skill and feat choices from early on, and I’ll like you guys to be able to develop a character that is full not only story-wise, but also mechanically flavourful as well. Prestige clbumes, I find, add a lot of flavour especially mechanically, so that’s what I usually look at first.

Equipment suggestions and reviews coming up next.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!