Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Thank you to all my like-minded brethren and sistren. I wish I had the capacity to say your sympathies cheered me, but with this empty cavity throbbing where my heart should be, all I can say is that, like a thick application of novocaine, your words have dulled the pain somewhat.

Tonight I painted some pictures of trees. They were unsatisfactory, so I took out my intaglio print carving knife and slashed the painting to ribbons. I cut my hand a little —- well, a lot — in the process. I let the blood drip onto the dangling threads of canvas. I think, as in the short story by Graham Greene, my destruction became, itself, an artful construction.

This may be my best work yet.

On that note, I should go get stitches. This entry was typed entirely with one hand . . .

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!