Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

elpintogrande Posted:

“Oh my queen, all will be well I am certain,” MsOzma patted the young queen on her arm and began helping her remove the complicated layers of her dress.

“I fear there are many within England who seek to depose me,” said Elizabeth as MsOzma stripped off her undergarments revealing her supple form and the tuft of red hair between her legs.

MsOzma admired the queen’s naked body before she continued, removing the thick powdered make-up from her face. A man servant entered the room, his view of the queen obstructed by a dressing screen.

“Fetch the royal dildo please,” said Elizabeth, “the one with the emerald ribbing, the diamonds on the other one leave me quite raw.”

“Oh my queen,” said Ozma, “you don’t need that, let me tend to your needs on this cold night.”

The Queen readily accepted her offer and sent the man servant away. Moments later they were on the queen’s mbumive bed, MsOzma lost in the delightful fumes of Elizabeth’s crotchscent. Elizabeth moaned as Ozma’s tongue and fingers worked her expertly, and when she came she rotated bucked hips like a royal sexmachine. Ozma curled beside the queen and slept, unaware that the morning would see her in an iron maiden, sent there to ensure her silence.

this just in…,if its too ****ty its not banfiction

[imeg]sensored by cenor sensoer[/imeg]

gons are gross

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

dongs edited this message on 11/12/2007 3:23PM

2krew2furous

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!