Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sweet.

Nondescript so far. Personally I’d prefer to start with the technical details and work from there, oddly enough.

As said, I’m thinking a fairly versatile warrior, with the halberd being only one of several weapons. Decked out in armour, though not to an extreme extent, and he likes it in black.

And I picked Neutral because I figure it’d be fun to play a character who just doesn’t give a damn what he does. So leaning heavily towards Neutral Evil.

And backstory… I’m not really into drama, but here goes…

How about a character who was once an honourable warrior believed to be destined for greatness and ended up joining the army… but over a few years he ended up seeing and doing enough horrible acts that he became disillusioned with what he formerly believed and by the end of it he just didn’t give a damn about good or evil anymore, and despite being hailed as a war hero he ended up doing any mercenary work that came his way if it paid enough. At some point he got on the wrong side of the local authorities and ended up thrown in a dungeon with a bunch other creepy folks…

In other words, I don’t care much for backstory, let’s kill things. I’ll think up stuff as I go along. I’ll keep thinking though, so far he seems to have the personality of a video game protagonist…

Oh, and the orphanage question? He’d probably chuck a torch at it and make sure it burns. Whatever happens to the orphans is irrelevant.

Sabre_Justice edited this message on 11/11/2007 6:35AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!