Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

buildr score is adjusted based on an average. everyones final total scores are averaged out, and if your subs placed you in the bottom percentile, you get a -1, people around average get 0, people above average get +1, people way above average get +2.

the only spading i have on this is that there was a low, single digit, average one round, and i had someone with a -14. the got a -1. so its safe to bumume, rule of thumb, that if you are about 20 below the average, you’ll get a -1. if ALL your submissions get -5, and you are using all your submissions, then you can expect to get more -1s till you suck less. even if there is a hard low-end cap (i should test that out,) which ET says there is, there is definitely a soft cap at two entries, which will never net you more than -10.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!