Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Yo estoy RODRIGO! For you Americans, that means I am RODRIGO! I am new to this forum and I would be very happy to say hello to you all! RODRIGO! must introduce himself to his new friends however!

I am what you would call a “male model” from Espana, or as you Americans call it, Spain! I am a very popular male model because I am muy guapo! All of los chicas en Espana luuuuv RODRIGO!, and some of los chicos tambien, teehee!

So I am hoping it will be the same on this forum! I am looking forward to meeting all of the beautiful sexy girls here, and some of the boys too! (RODRIGO! is open-minded, and also has mucho fashion tips for all of you!)

Here is a picture of RODRIGO!’s finely toned physique for all of his amigos! Adios for now!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!