Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Evil Trout Posted:

there’s a really high end delivery item in the game like this. not sure if anyone’s gotten it yet because i’m too lazy to check the logs, but I’ll go ahead and spoil it anyway:

Mary Magdalene

This is a nude depiction of Mary Magdalene, the only woman fortunate enough to have had anointed Jesus’ flesh-flute with that sweet little mouth of hers. She claimed his semen tasted “pretty normal,” but then again she was a huge whore, wasn’t she? Historians are uncertain as to whether she also juggled his Easter eggs while she penetrated his holy ****hole with her leprous pinkie.

—-

after I wrote it, I looked at Jalapeno Bootyhole and said, “this is the most offensive thing we’ve ever written.”

Thanks, guy! Now THIS thread’s all META!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!