Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Mewmew Posted:

I like how you use the word “balls” in place of “stupidity” and “ignorance”.

We all role play our characters here, and I do as much as everybody else (although, I’m sort of really becoming a little bit of a real cam whore, but that’s my own choice). But to tell someone to actually go post that stuff on a real serious board, that’s not “balls” that’s just being a juvenile jerk off (not to get you too excited, I bet thinking of juvenile’s jerking off is getting your bum hole all juiced up and puckering).

You’d tell a black man that if slavery was wrong he’d have the balls to go argue the point in the middle of a clan rally and if he didn’t that proves that he’s wrong. Arguing with pigheads doesn’t change the reality of a fact.

This is also a fantasy game making fun of these archetypes, we aren’t supposed to really use this as a jumping off point to go “pwning threads”. I think you’re getting a little too into the fantasy world if you’re dragging it off into real boards.

Unwrap your hand from your pecker, I know it’s been there a long time so it’s going to hurt like when you untie a tight string or rubber band from your finger, let the blood flow through it again, get dressed and take a shower, go out in the sun, and find a girlfriend or boyfriend. You’re becoming too engrossed in the fantasy world here.

OOC You do realize I dont believe half the **** I type. It’s just RP right? Thats the game is it not? I figure if my comments **** someone off then I am trolling well, and my comments ALWAYS seeem to **** someone off. Log in to see images! I don’t even know if I am allowed to type out of character like this, if not, oh well, ****ing ban me. I just wanted you and inks to realize I am just playng the game. end OOC’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!