Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ladderface

[dUn HaTe mE cuZ u -
AiNt mE
]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

After a night of seduction, Thor Lopez Gonzallez deSanto is joined by Slave Girl, Slave Programmer, and Slave… Boy…

Slave girl is moderately attractive so she is sent out to collect donations from the public. Slave Programmer is told to go do some **** with the internet or something, and Slave Boy becomes Thor’s first wingman as part of the away team.

Slave boy and I went downtown to scrounge up some more dates for myself. Of the night’s events I got one new love slave. A male engineer who we now call Lambert. Also, Slave Programmer spent the whole day goofing around on youtube and printed out some political polls as we walked in the door. Tomorrow he’s going out on the streets and if he doesn’t break something before he comes back to the shelter, I swear I’ll kick his bum.

The next day Slave Boy and I raided an Auto Plant. We went around swiping goods and breaking machines to show the man that nonunionised workers are an affront to our freedom or something.

Some workers started beating the **** out of us on the way out, I hardly escaped with my life. Slave boy was badly injured as well. Police picked up the pursuit as we left. Right off the bat, a police officer blew my arm off.

After that, it was a short time before I bled out.

Slave Boy, however, managed to grab my body and evade the police officers, despite being on the verge of death himself.

However mighty his heroics, Slave Boy couldn’t hold Liberal Crime Squad together, without the enigmatic mackdaddy Thor Lopez Gonzallez deSanto to spread the love. LCS disbands.

Wooo, that was a short one. Although I’m actually starting to figure out what’s going on. I have an abusive relationship with roguelikes although I’m not sure if there’s any other kind.

NEeeext

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!