Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ladderface

[dUn HaTe mE cuZ u -
AiNt mE
]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Thor Lopez Gonzallez deSanto

A turbulent childhood left me an average citizen outside of my love for theft and above average looks. Now I must strike back at the conservative oppression that ruined my childhood.

As you can see, the nation is in a sad state, tight in the oppressive grip of the Conservatives.

One man can not do much alone, so I decided to poke around the university to gather some nice liberal college students. I visited the local internet cafe.

I tried to inform people of the plight, but not many would listen.

Frustrated, I go over to an attractive college student and half-heartedly hit on her.

Not only am I good at stealing cars, I realize, but I am great at stealing hearts!

Knowing that certain sacrifices must be made, none were spared from my all out bumault of love.

Using this new found confidence, I was even able to go back to the issues with increased success.

Now that I had set all these dates, I needed to have them. Having little to my name, I figured I should just be honest with them and rely on my charm that had gotten me this far.

After my date with the teacher, I felt I was much more wise about things. Even though she dumped me.

As tempting as it was to just kidnap the conservative whore, I decided it was better to charm her. Brute force can come later.

It paid off! She was so smitten with yours truly that she pledged her body and mind to me.

What is the new Liberal name for this “Marion Krieger”?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!