Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

12yoIRL Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

I’m currently getting a kick out of the plans to try and get those succession threads back into the Games forum at Something Awful, because apparently they’re not Let’s Play threads (because there’s twenty people posting screenshots instead of one, I guess?)

As for the game itself, it’s like bashing my head against a brick wall made of ascii text while the world goes on and on about how awesome that wall is. How long did it take you guys to get the hang of it?

I still haven’t got it completely, but after about a day you start to learn the needed basics.

Yeah, with a little reading I think I have just about everything down enough to do anything I want… except get the ****ing skills right! Someone should have ****ing TOLD me I needed Furniture Hauling to dismantle the human village. Goddamn.

Also, is what exactly is a “succession”? (Not an SA user Log in to see images!

Wait, you can dismantle villages? why have i spent all my time avoiding them?!

I was gonna say something else but Unique explained succession games pretty well it seems.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!