Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

SouleXtinction Posted:

This Tuesday at Emerson Park’s Theater-in-the-Round, at the stroke of Twelve Midnight, my theatre troupe, Les Loups Noirs, will hold the premiere exhibition of our post-modern one-act multi-media performance art masterpiece, Le Torrent des Âmes, or for our less worldly patrons, The Storm of Souls.

Watch in abject horror as we lay bare for you the true nature of existence… and non-existence. Weep uncontrollably as the deconstruction of life’s meaning plays out before you. Be made pure as the gushing wind of enlightenment rushes to fill the empty space left by the vacuum of ignorance… the moment of truth that sets you just free enough to see the shackles that bind you to the earthly terror which we all share.

Le Torrent des Âmes

written by: SouleXtinction

directed by: SouleXtinction

costumes and set design by: SouleXtinction

electronics and lighting by: SouleXinction

STARRING: SouleXtinction and the rest of Les Loups Noirs

Admission is free, as to presume to charge admission for the single greatest moment in all our sad miserable lives only feeds the grinding corporate behemoth. However, a donation is asked to defray expenses, such as set construction, facilities, and gas for my mom’s minivan for transportation.

I expect to see you all there…

will there be nudity, and if so will it feature dp

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!