Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Nocturnal Heartache, are you out there? I need to talk to someone.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

OK, not sure who to talk to. I tried to TM you, but I can’t get out through the TM service for some reason. Anyway, I’ve met this guy who…oh, man. He’s into dangerous stuff, and he knows all about poison, and his eyes…

Anyway, he doesn’t even really know I exist. I don’t think that the stuff I normally do to get a guy’s attention will work with him. But I think I found a way to show him that I’d do anything for him.

I was heading into his lab (yeah, he has a lab, so what?), and he wasn’t there. Nobody was around because someone they knew had just died. So anyway, I found this file on his computer. He hadn’t saved it or pbumword-protected it before he got called away, and you know, if someone died, I guess that’s understandable.

So you know all these murders of those weird INCIT people? Yeah, I have no clue what they’re about, but they seem harmless, and it doesn’t seem right if someone’s picking them off. Well, this guy is trying to figure out who did it! And he thinks that nana might have run over someone! I know, nana! She seems really sweet, right? And I know what you’re thinking, but don’t worry she’ll read this. She thinks I’m just a fabulous persongy teen who likes the drama, and she doesn’t bother with my stuff.

Anyway, he says someone should go and check out her car and get samples so they can see if it was her. And I thought, hey, nana always wanted to take care of my dog, RustyBlade. You probably remember how she jumped at my ad here.

Eirairaianna has RustyBlade now, and I thought if I took her and the dog over, it would look kind of innocent, like we wanted her to get to meet the dog, and maybe while Eirairaianna was being Eirairianna, I could slip out to the garage. Do you think this is crazy, or could it really work?

I really need to talk to someone. I normally never hesitate in anything I do, you know that, but this guy has got me so turned around. Did I mention his eyes? And he knows everything about all these different poisons, and how to stop someone’s heart with just a leaf, and…well, anyway, I hope you read this. If you don’t get back to me, I’m just gonna do it.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

tl;dr

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Dr_Kraid Posted:

tl;dr

Good, cause it wasnt for you anyway.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

An expert in poisons? He’s pretty much perfect!

I think this is worth a try. And I think you should bring back a random or funny looking plant back anyway and ask him what it is in case someone else takes the sample.

Where are you, by the way? I’ve been trying to find you using my new phone gps but it’s not working. I told my mom it was broken and she got me a new one to get me to stop bothering her during her book club but it must be broken too because I still can’t find you.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I was at this guy’s lab, but I’m on my way home. I’m going to email Eirairaianna and ask her to bring the dog.

Your idea about the plant is awesome. We can say we found it in the grill of the car or something, if he questions it. Wait until you meet this guy. He’s…well…you’ll see.

So can you be at my house in a little while? nana doesn’t live to far from here, I think.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Walking to your house right now!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Hey, I have these really cool boots you should try on when you get here. I think they’d look awesome on you. Oh, yeah, plus we gotta do the nana thing.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Oooooh! Speaking of boots, I found these earrings on sale the other day!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Do you have them on now? I almost sold all my cool stuff when my mom and dad had me on that stupid medicine. I’m glad I didn’t. I sent a TM to Eiraraianna to bring the dog. Hopefully she can get away from her dad.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

No, not right now. I don’t want to end up leaving something at nana’s, you know.

If you want you can borrow some of my stuff. I have a lot. My mom doesn’t even try anymore. She gave up on me a long time ago.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

My mom’s the same way. She’s mostly off traveling somewhere. She’s in France right now for some fashion thing. My dad’s in Tokyo, and my uncle’s supposed to be staying with my brother and me, but he’s mostly off chasing women.

So while we wait for Eira, you can try on some of my stuff if you want. I’ve got some cool music to listen to, too. I hope she gets the message soon.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I sometimes wonder if my parents even notice when I’m gone. That’s a reoccurring theme in my poetry. But hey, yeah, I almost bought your dolls off of you. They look to be in way better condition than my dolls!

I hope Eirainainanana can get away, as well. I have no idea how to spell her name.

Nocturnal_Heartache edited this message on 07/04/2008 2:56PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I had a lot of trouble with her name, too. So, do you think nana is really a sweet old lady? I mean, she seems nice, but sometimes she reminds me of fabulous personin in Oliver Twist, with all those little kids she’s got doing her bidding. Team Shortbread or something they call themselves. It is a little weird.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Hi, i got leftover salad if you two are hungry while youre waiting Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I’ve seen that salad before! Did my Aunt Esther send you?

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Yes, yes she did, she was worried about you, and hired me to stop by to make sure you were ok. She asks that you phone her

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

She seems like a cool cult leader. Oh wait, is that not a cult?

And so, what sort of evidence are we looking for anyway?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

It’s definitely a cult. I mean, those are just little kids, and they follow whatever they’re told like sheep. I figure they’re called “Shortbread” ‘cause nana’s Scottish.

I guess the person that got hit by a car was run over so many times they couldn’t tell who it was even. We’re supposed to find bits of blood or hair or stuff on her car. Which is kind of, you know, cool.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Awesome! I’m so excited. What if we don’t find anything? Hmmm.

Do you think nana’s ever run over a deer?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Yeah, I’m sure if we don’t find bits of this Murderousness guy, we’ll find something. I’m gonna take some tweezers, gloves and baggies.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!