Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout The legend of the Monkatrice

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

No doubt you have all heard of the legend/myth of the male reproductive organatrice.

Well, if not this will fill you in. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/male reproductive organatrice

Born from the unnatural event of a rooster laying an egg, part Demon, part Rooster, pure evil.

Maybe you have even once seen a male reproductive organatrice?

Well, **** that wimp! HEHEHE

Born from the unnatural occurance of a demon possessed, cosmically radiated, secret agent Monkey, laying an egg.

MONKATRICE was brought forth into this realm.

HEHEHE I LIVE! I LIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEE

MONKATRICE edited this message on 07/01/2008 3:27AM

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

MONKATRICE Posted:

No doubt you have all heard of the legend/myth of the male reproductive organatrice.

Well, if not this will fill you in. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/male reproductive organatrice

Born from the unnatural event of a rooster laying an egg, part Demon, part Rooster, pure evil.

Maybe you have even once seen a male reproductive organatrice?

Well, **** that wimp! HEHEHE

Born from the unnatural occurance of a demon possessed, cosmically radiated, secret agent Monkey, laying an egg.

MONKATRICE was brought forth into this realm.

HEHEHE I LIVE! I LIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEE

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Oh right…I posted this so you meatbags would know that I intend to help you fools find **** you lost, contact the dead, solve missing person and unsolved murder mysteries…and also to answer questions about the occult.

Hey, I’m a MONKATRICE what the hell kind of job did you expect me to have meatbags?

MONKATRICE edited this message on 07/01/2008 1:42AM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Monkatrice? I don’t know if you’re real, but I saw your post from my phone. They didn’t take my phone ‘cause it was someplace they couldn’t find it. I just woke up in this room. Do you know where I am?

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Janie Posted:

Monkatrice? I don’t know if you’re real, but I saw your post from my phone. They didn’t take my phone ‘cause it was someplace they couldn’t find it. I just woke up in this room. Do you know where I am?

Yes. I do know. HEHEHEHE

Wat?

OH, Right! I suppose you want me to tell you don’t you meatbag?

Fine, you’re in a room at the secret headquarters of the Gentlemen’s club (fabulous personS and clandestine fools!).

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i think i’ll put a monkatrice into my roguelike. thanks fo the idea

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Also, I specialize in hunting down Ghosts, Ghouls, Ghasts, Goblins, (and all those other fabulous person G words)Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Sasquatches, Chupacabras…well you get the ****ing point right?

I deal with the supernatural.

So if you are having troubles with a supernatural infestation or attacks, call me or something I might help you for the right price HEHEHEH!

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

BirdofWar Posted:

i think i’ll put a monkatrice into my roguelike. thanks fo the idea

Glad I could help meatbag. That’ll be $250 for copyright use and another $150 for expenses!

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The Monkatrice had eyes like cigarette cherries and a grating laugh that reminded me of a somewhat more attractive version of my ex-wife. It was, without a doubt, the ugliest thing I’d ever seen sober.

Huerta

Avatar: 49027 2009-10-13 02:58:51 -0400

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

CUT

This is supposed to a horror movie. You are not being scary at all. You’re just being cheesy. You have to do more than growl.

Okay lets try this again…

ACTION

Huerta edited this message on 07/01/2008 2:30AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Alright, who’s the ****ing wise bum who put this picture in my tubmail?

I don’t look anything like that! You aren’t nearly as funny as you think! ****ing meatbags.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hey weren’t you in Wicked on Broadway?

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

TheColderShoulder Posted:

hey weren’t you in Wicked on Broadway?

How did you find out about-I mean NO I WAS NOT!

Haruko

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

what happen mankey? (?_?) wai yuu midori now? (.O.’ )

分かるかな。。。(^▽^)/ ♪ ♥ preeze crick ♥

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Use your power and contact Mark Twain from beyond the grave, please Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

OH ****! Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DnD nerd Log in to see images!

Fanguinus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

...I sense… Something.

The presence of another powerful immortal??? One that claims to hunt vampires such as myself and my kin???

This cannot stand. Monkatrice, do not tempt me to hurt you, for I am sure your blood is as delicious as the sweet nectar known as mountain dew.

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

crayoncakes Posted:

Use your power and contact Mark Twain from beyond the grave, please Log in to see images!

Why? So I can listen to him tell everyone about how “special” he is because he was born and died in the same year that stupid comet pbumed over this planet?

Fine meatbag, what do you want me to ask Samuel Clemens?

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Fanguinus Posted:

...I sense… Something.

The presence of another powerful immortal??? One that claims to hunt vampires such as myself and my kin???

This cannot stand. Monkatrice, do not tempt me to hurt you, for I am sure your blood is as delicious as the sweet nectar known as mountain dew.

Until some meatbag pays me to hunt you down I’m not lifting a finger!

My blood burns with the fires of Hades itself undead FOOL! HEHEHEHHEHE But please do try and drink from it! I have been thinking of creating some minions to help me with balancing these stupid books…who knew that running a business could be so expensive?

Are you any good with accounting? I am hiring!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!